Many people live their lives powered by fear, anger, apathy or regret. When we do this, it isolates and divides us – from ourselves, from each other and from the Divine. But what happens if we instead choose to power our lives with love? With compassionate curiosity? With honesty and (re)connection? What kind of life might that fuel?
My name is Heather Morgan. I’m a Life Coach, Disability Advocate, and Accessible Racer. Sometimes we find ourselves feeling stuck – whether in a job, in a relationship we care deeply about or in a set of coping strategies we know are less than ideal. Other times we find ourselves going round and round in circles – saying ‘next time this will be different’ but finding ourselves back in the same place over and over again.
But what if it didn’t have to be that way???
- you’re looking for new strategies to cope with the same old challenges in life;
- you’re facing a new challenge or diagnosis and unsure of what that will look like for you or a loved one;
- you deal with a disability yourself and need a new perspective on the situation;
- you’re an athlete looking to begin, extend, challenge or motivate yourself to go further;
- you’re a small or large local business looking to become more accessible in your physical space; OR
- you’re a small or large local business, team or community organization looking for a group coach to help you clarify your values and direction; a motivational speaker for your event or an educator for a team development day;
I’d love to share with you some of the strategies and tools I’ve discovered to create a life that is truly Powered by Love!